EVANGELICAL CHURCH OF MARALAND, KHRIZYPA PAW PY (KPP)
The ECM KPP in accordance with the ECM Assembly Constitution chapter 40 was established so that the KPP members can participate in the ministry of the Lord. It is meant for those who are not actively involved in the youth fellowship and those who do not have any proper role in the church technically. It is expected to establish its branches in every local church. The first guide book of KPP was made on Feb, 20, 2009. The headquarters of the ECM KPP is in the ECM Hqrs Office, Siaha.
NAME: The name of the fellowship be “Khrizypa Paw py” (Men’s Christian Fellowship)
Motto: The Motto of the Fellowship was based on Joshua 24:15 “But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord”
Membership: Enrolment to ECM KPP member is allowed to the ECM communicant members who are mature enough in all aspects of life.
Ministry: The rules and regulations of ECM enshrined in the rules of ECM Fellowship department ….laid down, the aims and objectives of ECM especially in its ministry which reads
1) To build Christian family.
2) To prepare and build up the spiritual life of ECM men
3) To grow themselves as an useful pillar of the church
4) To work for the welfare of the society as a whole.
Each unit has a separate worship service which falls on every Monday night as per permission of the local church committee; it must not act against the constitution of the local church committee. The ministry undertaken by each unit in various branches might differ from one another according to their ability and circumstances, each unit function under the supervision of each local churches.
In fact, some of the missionaries have also been sponsored by the said fellowship deptt which have separate budgets of their own. The ECM Assembly has appointed one co-ordinator for KPP at the Hqrs office. The present co-ordinator for KPP is Pro. Pastor Setha Solo (2012-2014).
EVANGELICAL CHURCH OF MARALAND, KHRIZYPA HAWTI PY
The ECM K.H.P. (Christian Children Fellowship) in accordance with the ECM Assembly constitution, Chapter 5:5.17 was established so that the children can participate in the ministry of the Lord. It was established in the year of 2nd Oct, 1977, the Headquarter of the K.H.P. is in the hands of the ECM Christian Youth Fellowship, K.T.P Hqrs office Siaha.
AIMS & PURPOSES:
1) To bring children to Christ
2) To show them the correct Christian ways of living
3) To teach them the correct Christian ways of church ministry
4) To enrich children with Bible verses and Christian songs.
ORGANIZATIONAL SET UP:
At the ECM Hqrs level, since Feb 2010, one co-ordinator was appointed to look after the whole branches of the Christian fellowship which existed in every local Church. At the Local Church level, every local church has a branch of Christian fellowship; look after by the branch K.T.P (Khrizypa thyutlia py) in collaboration with the Local Church Committee. This committee selects adult leaders to guide the children for a pattern of terms and conditions, and they can be re-elected indefinitely. The following are held by every branch leaders.
1) LEADER: Selected from among the capable adult leader from each local church
2) Asst LEARDER: Who helps the leader as and when necessary
3) SECRETARY: In charge of organizing committee, meetings and doing other correspondences.
4) FINANCE SECY CUM TREASURER: in charge of looking after all the fellowship’s money and to keep an account book audited at the end of the year.
5) Committee members of the fellowship of every branch can be elected through the strength of its members accordingly.
MEMBERSHIP: Every child below the age of 13 years or even above who are still treated as children can become members on their own choices, attendance is taken in every service.
MOTTO: Proverb 1:17. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge, fool despise wisdom and instruction”
Since 2011, Annual financial target and budget were made by each local church Fellowship to look after the fellowship which has to be approved by the Local church committee.
Co-ordinator: At the Hqrs level, since March 2010, one Co-ordinator to co-ordinate the whole branches within the ECM area is appointed by the ECM Assembly for the term of 3 years. Mrs K. Dasei, Bth is presently holding the post of Co-ordinator at the ECM Hqrs level.